Maintenance Engineer, £35,000, Based in Corby and working Mon-Fri Days
We have an exciting opportunity to join a leading plastic manufacturing business, who are in their search for a maintenance engineer to join their well-established site in Corby.
Our client who is a £multimillion business, specialises in in a variety of packaging products ranging from bottles and jars to tubes and accessories, which have been made readily available across multiple sectors such as healthcare, food, and homecare, just to name a few.
With over 15 sites in the UK alone, the business has been expanding and they are looking to grow further nationally and internationally. This has been supported by the business becoming more environmentally conscious, with their products having an increasing amount of recycled plastic within them. Therefore, this is a great opportunity for an engineer to join a growing business with a vision.
The role is a mix of electrical and mechanical tasks. Therefore, as the Maintenance Engineer onsite, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out planned maintenance
- Reacting to breakdowns
- Completing remedial repair work across a busy manufacturing site.
- Maintaining machinery such as conveyors, blow moulders, labellers, injection moulders and bespoke machinery specific to this site.
- Fault finding on automated machinery
To be considered for this Maintenance Engineer opportunity, you will need:
- Experience working within a factory environment.
- Must have a minimum Level 2 Engineering Qualification
- Must have experience with Fault Finding on 3 Phase Machinery.
- To be comfortable working in fast paced environment.
- Comprehensive Product Training.
- Challenging Environment.
- Matched Pension Scheme.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation