Role: Maintenance Engineer
Package: £30 – 35k
Shifts: Mon – Fri DAYS (7:30 – 16:00)
I have an exciting opportunity for a skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a high end FMCG specialist manufacturer. My client is a leading producer of a specialist artist materials. They are currently turning over more than £40 million per annum in the UK alone with multiple sites across the country and more oversees. The company are currently undergoing huge investments with a new project underway to upgrade part of the current line with state-of-the-art systems. This is an exciting opportunity to not only be involved with the maintenance of the site but also the instillation and commissioning of the new projects.
With the ongoing success of the business this is an exciting opportunity for a skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a well-established business and get their teeth stuck into a mixture of maintenance and projects work with the opportunity for training and further development.
This maintenance engineer role will involve:
- Reactive and PPM work on mixers, conveyors, filling machines, packaging machines, labellers, and milling machines.
- Mechanical responsibilities include replacing like for like components such as bearings, belts, chains, rollers, gearboxes and pneumatic equipment.
- Electrical responsibilities include fault finding and replacing like for like on sensors, relays, contactors, control panels, motors, 3 phase electrics, and PLC’s.
- Working Mon – Fri 07:30 – 16:00.
- Included within this role will be excellent training on the manufacturing equipment on site.
To be successful in the application for this maintenance engineer role you will need:
- Recognised electrical or mechanical qualification.
- Confidence in fault finding electrical and mechanical components.
- To work well individually and within a team.
- Be flexible to work Mon – Fri (07:30 – 16:00).
Along with this role as a maintenance engineer you will receive:
- Onsight training, learning any specific requirements of the kit.
- A competitive basic salary.
- External qualifications.
- Safety of working for a high-status company that is continuing to grow in this high demand industry.
If interested apply online and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation