Role: Maintenance Engineer
Location: Milton Keynes
Package: 41-48k + 6% Pension Contribution
Benefits: Progression, Overtime, Fantastic training opportunities
Our client brings fresh technology to warehouse logistics giving customisable solutions to their different customers resulting in you working with some of the most state of the art kit. They are keen to bring a Maintenance Engineer to their site in Milton Keynes. They have a grown up to £100M in the UK and show of no sign of them slowing down. They currently boast over 60 engineers on site resulting in a number of progression opportunities to kick start your career.
The role of Maintenance engineer will include
- Reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM)
- Working with a number of highly automated systems including Conveyors, robotics, shuttles, cranes.
- Fault finding on both Electrical and mechanical components which could include bearing, belts, gearboxes, relays, sensor and contactors
- Swapping like for like and strip and rebuild
- Being involved with project and CI work.
To be considered for the position of Maintenance Engineer you must:
- Have a recognised Engineering Qualification (Elec or Mech)
- Ability to fault find on both Electrical and Mechanical components
- Maintenance Experience working in an automated environment
For the role of Maintenance Engineer you will receive the following benefits:
- £41-48k + 6% Pension contribution
- Overtime available
- Health Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Full comprehensive training
- Progression up the ladder internally
- Opportunities to work globally
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation