Maintenance Engineer, with a basic salary of £38,500, Based in Corby, Working Panama Days and nights.
We are excited to be assisting our client in their search for a maintenance engineer to join their expanding team in their well-established site in Corby.
The firm has been pushing an eco-friendlier approach to manufacturing with the company specialising in taking plastic bottles and recycling them. These are then sold back to the plastics industry, which form part of the bottles being used by brands such as Coca Cola and Pepsi. This is further being supported by the government who have passed legislation ordering all bottles be made from 20% recycled plastic.
Our client currently has a turnover within the multimillions, with the turnover reaching north of £60 million this year. Which will only be increasing with passing of the new legislation and as companies are becoming more environmentally aware, their manufacturing process will be in higher demand.
As one of the maintenance engineers on site, you will be responsible for:
- Completing ppm’s, reacting to breakdowns, and completing remedial repair work across a busy site.
- Hands on the work will be majority electrical with a small aspect of mechanical work, within a fast-paced environment.
- You will need to be confident fault finding using a Multimeter and reading electrical drawings.
- Working on 3 phase equipment (415v), conveyors and bespoke machinery specific to this site.
- Fault finding on automated machinery, this would be through various methods, including through PLCs.
To be considered for this Maintenance Engineer opportunity, you should have:
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment.
- Must have a Level 3 Engineering Qualification
- Must have experience with Fault Finding on 3 Phase Machinery.
- Provided with full product training.
- Great company culture
- Great Pension on offer
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation