Maintenance Engineer based in Castle Donington, earning 43K + OT, Working a 3 Shift Pattern (6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm,10pm-6am)
We are excited to be working with a world leading package delivery and logistics company in helping them in their search for a maintenance engineer to join their well established fully automated site in Castle Donington.
Our client has a great reputation across the country and world which has contributed to them becoming a world leader in specialized transportation, and in doing so is now operating in over 200 countries. As our client has been expanding worldwide this site has been operating as one of the fastest in the UK with the site processing over 20,000 parcels an hour.
The business has been growing continuously year on year and with over 50 smaller hubs across the country is in great shape for years to come to expand further across the UK and world. Therefore, this is a great opportunity for an engineer to join a huge company with an ambition to grow.
The role is a mix of hands-on maintenance and management responsibilities, with around 60% of the role being hands on with a mix of electrical and mechanical tasks. Therefore, as the Maintenance Team Leader onsite, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out planned maintenance
- Reacting to breakdowns
- Completing remedial repair work across a busy site.
- Maintaining machinery such as conveyors and sortation equipment and bespoke machinery specific to this site.
- Handling any issues which arise across the automated system from PLCs to machinery.
To be considered for this Maintenance Engineer opportunity, you will need:
- Must have a minimum Level 3 Engineering Qualification
- Must have experience with Fault Finding on 3 Phase Machinery.
- To be comfortable working in fast paced environment
- Experience working with PLCs.
- Great Training on offer.
- Opportunity for further progression in management.
- Great pension on offer
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation