Salary – £50,000-£55,000 (Plus Bonus)
Hours- Mon-fri Days- (45 hour week)
Benefits- 24 + 8 Days holiday, Contribution pension, Various additional benefit
A fantastic opportunity has presented itself for a Maintenance Manager to work for a leading metal processing business. They need someone to join their team and continue the growth within the business helping them to tackle reducing waste. The business are very cash rich and now on a journey to modernise their maintenance function. As a business they cover the whole of the UK with over 70 sites! The company are very successful in their market, offering excellent employee benefits, fantastic training, and a great culture to work within.
Maintenance Manager will be responsible for the co-ordination of the Maintenance activities within their factory. This would include assigning work orders to Maintenance crews & manage spares, along with running daily meetings, 1-2-1s and appraisals, plus co-ordinate any training necessary for the Engineers.
- To provide a service function within the organisation through utilisation of best practise techniques, development of continuous improvement initiatives and participation in improvement activities.
- To help develop, introduce and maintain preventative, predictive and autonomous maintenance techniques to improve equipment availability and reliability.
- Facilitate the implementation of a planned preventative maintenance system with previous experience of such systems.
- To manage the maintenance team to provide engineering support to all departments and processes to achieve their business goals, productivity standards and customer requirements.
The Ideal Candidate for Maintenance Manager
- Experience Managing a Maintenance function
- Confident developing a PPM Systems
- Engineering Qualifications
- Been involved with Stores management
- Able to work autonomously and independently
- Worked in an industrial environment
Benefits as a Maintenance Manager
- Bonus paid annually.
- Opportunity to put your stamp on the maintenance department
- Flexible working hours
- Fantastic Package!
- Ability to buy and sell holiday.
- Various additional benefits
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation