Job Title – Maintenance Planner
Location – Leicester
Salary -£30,000 - £35,000
Hours – Monday to Friday (Days) – 40 hours a week
Holidays – 21 days inclusive of Bank Holidays.
Our client is one of the Midlands largest recycling companies. With site across both the East and West Midlands, their purpose built sites can handle any form of recyclable waste. Their Stoke site processes 300,000 tonnes of mixed waste a year, with only 2.5% of this going to Landfill.
The site houses a fully automated sortation, grading, shredding, washing and bailing systems all feed by a range of manual handling equipment including Forklifts, telehandlers and light yellow goods vehicles. Thanks to the continued growth of the business and an internal promotion, they now require a new Maintenance Planner.
The business have just invested £100,000 in a brand new fully integrated Computerised Maintenance System that allows them to allocate Maintenance Tasks directly to their Engineers through the use of Tablets. This system also allows them to manage all their Spares effectively.
The Maintenance Planner will be responsible for:
- Ordering required parts. Taking in stock. Stock audits.
- Planning the PMs with the Maintenance Manager and loading them into CMS.
- Following up with the engineers to make sure the jobs are completed and logged correctly.
- Allocating PM and Breakdown tasks through the tablets to Engineers.
- Arrange for 3rd Party Contractors to come to site when required, including all paperwork.
To be successful in your application you must have the following skills or attributes:
- Must have an Engineering Qualification (Elec or Mech).
- Must have experience Planning Maintenance or Service Tasks.