LOCATION: West Yorkshire
SALARY: £35000 + Overtime is available.
SHIFT PATTERN: Days (08:00 – 4:30pm)
Other attractive benefits include:
- Standard pension contribution
- Life assurance
- 25 days holiday + statutory
A globally renowned manufacturing company is needing an erxperienced maintenance planner for their West Yorkshire site. This factory is one of three throughout the UK and has recently received a huge investment, resulting to it being housed with new state of the art machinery. With an employee count of over 300 people and an annual turnover of £830 million, our client is needing increase their work force to meet the increase in demands.
THE ROLE OF AN MAINTENANCE PLANNER.
The job responsibilities will consist of:
- Collecting and compiling maintenance tasks to be conducted on the factory machinery.
- Data entry of maintenance duties onto PPM systems.
- Pre planning planned preventative tasks.
- Generating work orders and creating schedules
- Coordinating daily as well as weekly planning meetings related with maintenance.
- Fault finding on damaged machinery.
- Understanding mechanical design.
- Having knowledge of engineering standards and best practices.
THE IDEAL MAINTENANCE PLANNER.
We are looking for a maintenance planner who:
- Has a minimum qualification of a level 3 NVQ.
- Has completed an apprenticeship.
- Has experience in this role and has good continuous improvements experience.
- Is competent with their mechanical skillset.
- Is efficient and can work diligently.
- Has experience working on CMMC system – but not essential.
If you think you are the right maintenance planner for this market leader, please apply and send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or website
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.