Up to £49,000 + Company pension + Project management opportunities + OEM training + CMMS training.
Monday – Friday. 08:00 till 16:30.
Perry Barr, Birmingham
Our client is a leading manufacturer in the Birmingham area. They have sites spread across the U.K and are well known for a range of reliable, sustainable products. This business has invested millions in this site in the last few years and it is due to growth they are eager to hire a maintenance planner into their planning team. This is the perfect opportunity for any maintenance planner looking to get more involved with complex factories.
Responsibilities of Maintenance Planner:
As the Maintenance Planner, your duties will include:
- Manage the CMMS system and ensure PPM/TPM schedules are met within the correct time limit.
- Input and analyse data on each asset and process work orders.
- Provide maintenance schedules to a team of engineers and liaise with production when machines/lines can be taken down for overhaul/PPM.
- Schedule maintenance on site shut down days and adapt schedules proactively when breakdowns occur.
- Organize contractors and manage their work on site.
- Maintain accurate records of maintenance activities, including downtime and repair costs.
- Continuously review and improve the maintenance planning process to ensure maximum equipment reliability and availability.
A successful Maintenance planner application will need:
- CMMS system and maintenance planning experience.
- Strong organisation and communication skills.
- My client is eager to hire an individual from an engineering background with shutdown experience.
Benefits of Maintenance Planner:
- Industry leading training.
- Paid courses such as Health and Safety.
- Secure industry and job security.
- Chances for career progression.
- Great employee engagement.
Apply today by following the online instructions or sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews are available immediately. ATA Recruitment specializes in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation, and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis. Visit our website for more opportunities. By applying, you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice, which can be found on our website
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation