Job Title – Maintenance Supervisor
Shifts – 4 on 4 off Days and Nights
Location – Birmingham
Salary - £50K – 55K
Our client specialises in the manufacturing of a variety of products for the Automotive market. They are looking to recruit a Maintenance Supervisor to work in their automated production facility in Birmingham. Building on decades of industry expertise, they use state of the art design and manufacturing facilities to provide first-class adaptive engineering solutions for an extensive range of OEMs and major first tier automotive organisations. Due to regular expansion 5millions worth of expansion in the last year, there are many opportunities for progression for the right candidate and lots of opportunity for training.
The Maintenance Supervisor - Organising shift PPMs and work accordance to plant priorities. Day-to-day Safety, Process Reliability, Equipment availability, Throughput improvements and Costs for the nominated area of the plant.
Technically they will be required to perform full strip down and repair on the following: conveyors, robots, hydraulics, pneumatics, welding equipment, presses and various other automated equipment.
- To maintain all plant and equipment so that it is capable of running at its optimum speed and reliability level.
- Provide quick and effective response to all unplanned equipment breakdowns.
- Identify machine and process kaizen ideas to improve existing process reliability and cycle time.
- Assist all layout change activity including disconnecting, moving and installing plant and equipment as required.
- Provide technical support and expertise for all NPI and Kaizen projects.
- Complete all allocated TPM in accordance with the appropriate schedules and specific requirements.
- Provide an effective and efficient response to all unplanned plant and equipment breakdowns, both mechanical and electrical.
To be successful in your application you must have the following skills, abilities or qualifications:
* Must have previous experience working as Maintenance Engineer or Supervisor
* Must have previous working in an Automated Environment.
* Must have a recognised electrical qualification or Mechanical qualification
Our client is also keen to speak to candidates n who are looking for a long-term career. Full equipment training would be provided.
As a Maintenance Supervisor, you will expect
Salary £50000 - 55000K
Will look at candidates who are in engineering roles and want to step up into leadership in the future.
Company pension plan available.
Continuous progression opportunities and training available.
Our client will offer training/development and possible progression for the right candidate.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation