Role: Maintenance Supervisor X2
Shifts: Double Days (Mon-Fri)
Benefits: 5% matched pension + 3% Bonus, 25 days holiday + Various additional benefits
Our client are a key manufacturer and distributer in the pharmaceutical industry in the UK and worldwide. They take care of the full manufacturing process from raw product to sending the final product to NHS and Private. After acquiring a competitor a few years ago they have since become the leading manufacturer in the UK meaning that there is high levels of stability in this role.
They are looking to add a maintenance supervisor to add to their team of over 20 engineers. In the last 5 years they have invested over £17 million which has led to fantastic training opportunities available for their engineers. This business is growing rapidly too, in just the last 15 years they have tripled their production and are now producing over £1.5 million units a week.
The role of maintenance supervisor will include:
- Managing a team of 6 engineers which will include Shift handover, 1-2-1, appraisal, hiring and distribution of PPM alongside prioritising breakdown when needed
- Providing technical support to engineers where needed to help drive the CI and Lean processes getting the most out of all equipment on site.
- Look to improve processes and the Continuous Improvement (CI)
- Working on fully automated machinery such as fillers, conveyors, ovens, autoclaves and more
- Working with components such as sensors, contactors, 3 phase motors, gearboxes, pneumatics and more
The Right Candidate
The right candidate for the role of maintenance supervisor will have:
- Supervising experience
- A recognised engineering qualification
- Confident fault finding electrically and mechanically
- Confident working with mechanical and electrical components
- Reading/Writing and IT skills
The benefits included in the role of maintenance supervisor are:
- £50,000 + 5% matched pension contribution
- 25 days holiday
- On the job training relevant to the role
- Health Shield medical scheme
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation