£44,000-£45,000 + Good Pension + Flexible Working + Bonus
Total Package £50K+
Based in West Yorkshire, commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield
Part of a global manufacturing group. This well established company is a market leader that produce a variety of different products for its international customers. The site is constantly evolving, and they have invested heavily over the last few years on new machinery, plant upgrades and automation.
They also have an excellent reputation for developing and progressing their employees and as a result of an internal promotion they are now looking for an experienced Maintenance Supervisor to join their team.
The Maintenance Supervisor will have the following responsibilities:
- Managing a team of multi-skilled maintenance engineer
- Plan and organise work
- Training and development of the maintenance team
- Ensure planned maintenance activities are carried out
- Work to strict H&S standards
- Ensure statutory compliance with industry standards
- The Maintenance Supervisor will be a qualified Mechanical or Electrical engineer.
- You must have experience of managing a team of maintenance engineers within a manufacturing environment
- Strong IT skills and an understanding of planning software such as MRP or SAP would be beneficial
- Security of working for a large, stable market leader
- Flexible working
- Contributory Pension Scheme, Life Assurance
- Performance related Bonus
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation