Maintenance Shift Leader
LOCATION: Northern England
SALARY: £39700 K + OVERTIME
HOURS OF WORK: 3 shift pattern
Other attractive benefits include:
- Standard pension contribution.
- Inhouse training.
- 25 days holidays + statutory days
A new opportunity has risen for an experienced maintenance shift leader, to join a reputable company, we are recruiting for based in North Yorkshire. The company is a long-standing manufacturing company with over 400 employees and two new state of the art sites throughout the region.
THE ROLE OF A MAINTENANCE SHIFT LEADER.
The job responsibilities will consist of:
- Conducting general maintenance onsite.
- Being hands on as well as overseeing engineers on shift and delegating tasks.
- Completing administration work
- Supporting engineers with mentorship.
- Coaching engineers to develop their skillset.
- Ensuring all health and safety polices are adhered to.
THE IDEAL MAINTENACE SHIFT LEADER.
We are looking for a maintenance shift leader who:
- Has a minimum qualification of an NVQ Level 3 electrical or mechanical or equivalent.
- Has experience working in a supervisory / team leader role.
- Has experience working in an industrial factory setting.
- Has strong leadership skills and is confident delivering training.
If you think you are the right maintenance shift leader for this market leader, please apply and send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or website
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.