Maintenance Team Leader
3’s and 2’s days and nights
6% Contribution pension, 25 days holiday + training.
I have an opportunity for a Maintenance Team Leader to work for one of world’s largest manufacturer of automated material handling systems in the world. The company turns over more than £600million globally. The company deliver an excellent 99.2% on customer orders with thousands per week. This is done through state-of-the-art machines including conveyor systems, shuttle systems and robots. Their site in Milton Keynes is one of the most state-of-the-art automated distribution centres within the UK.
They have over 15 kilometres of conveyors on site with various automated storage and retrieval systems. This company are a true leader in their field, offering excellent employee benefits, fantastic training and a great team to work with. I’m looking for a team player who enjoys the culture of being in a large maintenance team and someone who wants to bring positive energy to the table.
Your day-to-day responsibilities as an Maintenance Team Leader will include:
- Managing a team of up to x8 Maintenance Engineers
- Manage the PPM’s on your shift and delegate them to ensure they are completed on time.
- Reactive maintenance and service of all the state-of-the-art kit on site at site.
- Working as part of a large on-site maintenance engineering team of over 60 engineers.
- Mechanically you will mainly be replacing worn out parts on the conveyors which will include rollers, bearings and pulleys.
- Electrical work will include reading through electrical schematics, utilising electrical test equipment such as multi-meters and fault finding on panels.
- Mainly swapping both electrical and mechanical components like for like with the odd strip and rebuild project,
To be successful in your application for an Maintenance Team Leader you will need:
- An electrical or mechanical qualification
- Maintenance experience in a production, manufacturing or warehousing environment.
- Alternatively, you could be from the Navy, Army or RAF with an electrical qualification.
- You will be joining a highly successful £multi-million company who can offer a massive amount of stability and security.
- Opportunity for progression both technically and in higher management roles.
- Fantastic salary and benefits package.
- 6% Contribution
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.