Maintenance Team Leader. (Mechanical)
Salary: £57,000 / £58,000 + Quarterly company bonuses + OEM Certificates + Paid overtime up to double time + genuine career progression opportunities.
Potential yearly earnings: £65,000+
Location: Birmingham. Near star city.
Shifts: 4 on 4 off rotation. (Days and nights)
- Competitive salary.
- £Multi-million investments, expect to be hands on with the latest kit.
- Industry leading training including paid qualifications to further your skill set.
- Paid overtime at premium rates.
- Company bonus scheme paid quarterly.
This is an amazing opportunity to work within a £multi-billion-pound group. Our client is one of the world’s largest, rare earth metal supplier. With a worldwide network and multiple sites across the U.K, our client is eager to hire a Maintenance Team Leader with either bias to join their ever-growing business. They supply a bespoke product to a range of industries such as the military, aerospace, and public sectors.
Due to demand for their product and limited competition, our client is eager to increase their Maintenance Engineer team. Our client can promise you, industry leading training, job security and a great working environment. This is a perfect opportunity for any skilled Engineer looking to progress their career.
The role of Maintenance Team Leader:
Our client is growing their engineer department due to growth, this role will a good mix of hands on and hands off work whilst you lead a skilled team of 8+ engineers.
Your day to day will be varied however, you’ll be managing the shift and co-ordinating your team to ensure the best possible care for the assets on site.
You can expect:
- Shift handover reports
- CMMS systems and proactive maintenance schedules.
- Health and safety management.
- Being the expert for the complex engineering issues.
- Managing orders and stoke levels.
- People management such as holidays, schedules, and training.
Our client offers an outstanding introduction programme and offers an array of hands-on training.
A successful Maintenance Team leader application:
A successful candidate will need to have experience working within a similar environment. Due to the nature of the work, a successful maintenance engineer should be able to demonstrate a keen eye for detail whilst working safely.
- Medium to heavy industry experience.
- Engineering qualifications level 3 or equivalent.
- Our client is open to any engineer with stand in management experience.
- Working within a market leader
- Holiday allowance 25 days.
- Competitive salary and extras.
- Bespoke training on specialist equipment.
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
- By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation