Maintenance Team Leader – Nights
- £53,768 Basic Salary
- Matched pension
- 25 days Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Panama Nights – 6 pm to 6 am
ATA Recruitment has partnered up with a well-established FMCG company that specialises in food manufacturing. The company has a turnover of £1 billion globally with multiple sites across the UK, providing a range of food to leading retailers. The company has been trading for over 30 years and the business is focused on delivering food excellence to its customers. Due to the high demand and growth, the company is now looking to for an experienced maintenance team leader to join the team, responsible for overseeing and leading a busy and efficient department on nights.
Key accountabilities for the position of Maintenance team leader:
- Manage activities, ensuring the effective running of the nights maintenance team.
- Overseeing and being hands-on with maintaining mechanical components such as pneumatics, bearings, belts, pulleys, and gearboxes.
- Also maintain electrical components such as panels, sensors, relays, safety circuits, and motors
- Ensuring that company health & safety, and hygiene policies are adhered to.
- To lead PPM and TPM improvements across the plant and manage the site against the following KPIs – Downtime, OEE, PPM, TPM, MTBR, and MTBF
- Create an efficient and effective maintenance function that supports all production activities.
Requirements for the position of Maintenance team leader
- An experienced maintenance supervisor, team leader from a factory environment.
- Experience within FMCG/Food would be beneficial but not essential.
- The successful candidate must hold an NVQ Level 3 engineering qualification or equivalent.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills when liaising with all internal departments.
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Have extensive knowledge of leading and running a shift.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Robust onboarding program
- The maintenance team leader will have the opportunity to progress into more senior positions within the organisation.
- Our client offer a great job security.
For further information on this confidential assignment, please email an up-to-date CV and contact number to Chatan Makan email@example.com
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation