Maintenance Technician, £53000 (Including shift allowance), Deeside, Annual bonus, life assurance, attractive car finance schemes.
Shifts: Panama d/n 12 hours
ATA are working with the World’s Largest Automotive group, Toyota Motor Manufacturing at their world class manufacturing plant in Flint, Deeside. TMUK are an established member of Toyota global group, accounting for an impressive £3B of the groups £210B annual turnover. They have two UK sites, one facility in Derby which produces the fantastic Corolla vehicle range, and their manufacturing plant here in Wales which is home to Europe’s first Hybrid Engine technology.
The company are world renowned within its sector and often pioneers new technology which keeps them ahead of its competitors. This has recently included an investment of over £240 million across both sites which will allow for a tremendous period of growth cementing their foothold within a marketspace they excel within.
Due to a consistent period of growth, they are now looking to speak to maintenance technicians who would like to forge a career within the automotive sector.
What’s great about working at Toyota?
- Chance to experience world class manufacturing up close.
- Real career progression opportunities for those that apply themselves.
- Fantastic training with the chance to become truly multiskilled.
What does a day to day look like for a maintenance technician on site?
As a maintenance technician you will be responsible for maintaining a variety PLC controlled machinery, which includes various complex CNC machines, robotics, and conveyor transfer systems.
- Completing planned preventive maintenance
- Reacting to breakdowns
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding
- Undertaking project work which can include upgrade and new machine installation.
- Achieving kaizen – Toyotas world renowned continuous improvement process.
What’s in it for you?
Working for TMUK you will be trusted and empowered to make decisions and to make you feel part of the team, you will be given you responsibility on day one. TMUK will give you the opportunity to develop and broaden your skills to help you thrive in a demanding fast-moving environment.
This is underpinned by their fantastic training offering. During your first three months, you will be partnered with an experienced Toyota technician who will give you the tools and knowledge to get your feet under table and help you settle into your new role.
Following your initial training, you will then receive a tailored training programme specific for you in the aim to get you competent in the following areas:
- Fluid power systems
- PLC fault finding and programming.
TMUK provide a vessel for learning, not only will you receive the above fantastic technical training, but their maintenance technicians are also provided with the opportunity to further their career by receiving further qualifications.
What do Toyota look for?
- Technicians who want to contribute to continuous improvement.
- Technicians who want to forge a long-term career.
- A passion for engineering & maintenance.
- A completed craft apprenticeship.
- TMUK are open to backgrounds and will consider technicians from all backgrounds including the armed forces.
- Flexibility to complete the occasional overtime shift.
If you want to hear how to become a maintenance technician sat the world’s largest automotive group, then please press apply or give Jon a call on 07810 508 532.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation