Role: Maintenance Engineer
Shift: Mon-Thurs 8-5; Friday HALF Day
Do you value having autonomy in your position?
Are you the type of person who wants to grow and kickstart your Engineering career?
Our client is a surging plastic packaging manufacturer. With an annual turnover of just under £10 million in the UK, they supply into future-proof sectors such as the medical, scientific, industrial and electric car industries. The client employs hundreds of employees on their 50,000 sq.ft site. They produce thousands of products per week and they are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to move up the rankings, gain experience and kick-start their career!
As a Maintenance Engineer, your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Replacing mechanical components like-for-like such as bearings, filters, pumps, etc.
- Working on various ovens, injection moulding machines, CNC machinery etc.
- Creating PPM checks and conducting reactive maintenance
- Confidently dealing with electrical components such as sensors, relays, circuit boards etc.
The ideal Maintenance Engineer will have the following:
- A recognised mechanical/electrical qualification
- Experience within Injection Moulding is beneficial, though not essential
- A sound understanding of key mechanical and/or electrical components
- The personality of a strong team player who enjoys working independently
The company also discloses numerous benefits for the role of Maintenance Engineer which include:
- A healthy company contribution towards your pension
- 28 shifts holiday
- The opportunity to gain experience in a stable and growing industry
- Clear career progression – a clear plan to get you to reach the Technical Director role
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation