Manual Machinist (Milling) – Nottingham
1 Month rolling contract
£18 - £19 p/h (Limited/Umbrella) Role is outside of IR35
Or £13 – £15 p/h (PAYE)
What the Role Will Involve:
- My client currently has 2 Vertical Bridgeport milling machines with DRO’s standing idle Your role will be producing 1 off bespoke parts from a range of material including steel, plastic, and aluminium.
- Day to day this will involve:
- Setting the machine and working from a technical drawing of a required part
- Cutting raw materials, using a BAND saw and selecting cutter feeds and speeds
- Working to tolerances of .1mm
- Measuring parts using micrometers and verniers
- Self-inspecting parts and sign off
What we are Looking for in the Contractor:
- Be able to read technical drawings
- Manual Milling experience.
- Experience using Band Saw and measuring devices.
What we can Offer:
- Shift pattern M-T 8-5 and F-Finish at 12
- Potential for rolling and long term contract
For more information or to apply for this role please email me your CV to email@example.com.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.