Mechanical Assembly Operative – St Albans
3 months’ temporary to permanent
£11 - £14 p/h (PAYE)
The Assembly Op will be responsible for the following.
- Assembly of sheet metal enclosures.
- Fitting electrical components to chassis plates and external covers.
- Fitting copper busbar systems.
- Assist in the manufacturing process wherever required.
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Mechanical and electrical assembly experience.
- Be able to read and work from s general engineering drawings
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Overtime available.
- Immediate start
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation