Job Role – Mechanical Bias Maintenance Engineer
£41,500 - £43,000 + upto 10% Annual Bonus + Overtime (1.5x, 2x) + External Training Opportunities + Brand New Site + Company Pension Scheme + Life Assurance and Many More Benefits!
Shifts – 4 on 4 off
Location – Wakefield
ATA Recruitment are recrutuing for an experienced maintenance for one of our key clients specialising in the packaging solution sector! The business has just bought out a further 5 sites, and have just completed the commissioning and installtion of their new and latest purpose-built site in Wakefield. They are investing in a further £20m to add more state-of-the-art equipment and are already undergoing the initial phase. You will be working on a wide variety of equipment including on various conveyor systems, robotics systems, Shuttles, Stackers, Destackers.
The business offers excellent training and development, specifically around, external training to upskill on existing engineering skillsets as they want their engineers perform to their best ability and grow within the team with huge progression opportunities including, team leader, field service, project engineering.
As the mechanical maintenance engineer, you will be one of the first engineers to experience the brand-new state – of – the – art factory and will play your part in helping getting it up and running!
As the maintenance engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting planned and reactive maintenance on a brand-new automated site!
- Fault finding on both mechanical and electrical components
- Getting involved with potential project work
To be a successful mechanical maintenance engineer, our client requires:
- An NVQ level 3 or equivalent in mechanical engineering
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of working on automated systems
You will receive the following benefits as the maintenance engineer:
- An annual bonus of upto 10% (works out an extra £3.5-£5k!)
- Plenty of overtime available at 1.5x and 2x – perfect for engineers looking to boost their earning potential!
- Entitlement to the company pension scheme!
- A great opportunity to work in a brand new site that will be implementing that latest automated machinery!
- Potential routes to go into continuous improvement or project work!
If you are an mechanically biased maintenance engineer, interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Dalvir.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation