Mechanical Design Engineer
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Enhanced pension
- 25 days’ leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Life insurance
- Immediate start
Location: Stoke on Trent
Are you a Mechanical Design Engineerlooking to work for a forward-thinking and growing organisation? Are you a Mechanical Design Engineerwho is seeking to become an instrumental part of a design function? If so, I have a great opportunity for you.
I am proud to once again be representing this company which specialises in the design and manufacture of plant equipment for various process plant applications. The company invest very heavily in providing internal/external training, a structured career path and regular performance reviews to excel you within the business.
This is an exciting time to join this organisation, they are going from strength to strength, and this role will enable the successful candidate to mould their career and the team around them. If you are interested in joining a business that is looking to double their turnover and in return, can offer a fantastic role with great career prospects, then please contact me today for a confidential call.
The role of Design Engineer will involve:
- Detailed P&ID development of client URS (user requirement specification).
- Producing P&ID’s (process & instrumentation diagrams).
- Create 3D models & detailed engineering designs of process plant and 3D pipework.
- Production of pressure vessels, tanks, plant and pipework layouts & isometrics using 3D CAD.
- Using AutoCAD, CadWorx and/or Autodesk Inventor
- To produce 2D designs, GA’s (general arrangements) and 2D part fabrication & assembly drawings.
- Produce Bills of Material in conjunction with the drawings.
- Liaison with clients and suppliers/sub-contractors.
- Participating in the tendering process. Report writing and surveying. On site surveying.
To be successful as a Design Engineer will need:
- Have a proven track record as a Design Engineer – process plant related.
- Experience AutoCAD, CadWorx and/or Autodesk Inventor
- ONC in mechanical engineering or an Apprentice Engineer – this as a minimum
- A passion for mechanical engineering.
- You will be joining a business with vast experience within the industry allowing you to learn from experts in the field.
- Fantastic training and development, allowing you to shadow Senior Engineers from day one.
- You will be involved in complex designs and varied projects providing more opportunity to develop your design skills further.
How to Apply:
If you would like any further information regarding the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Mikey Phillips on either Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org or DDI: 0116 245 6745 or Mobile: 07864 609 140
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.