Mechanical Design Engineer
£45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits (28 days Holiday, Half day finish on Friday)
My client is an expanding company designing bespoke conveyers, platforms and gantries for the food industry. They partake in turnkey project solutions thus providing all bespoke machinery and fabrication, meaning you are on a project from conception all the way until its completion.
The company is expanding its mechanical design team to keep up with the growing demand for their services and the expansion of their services. As a result, they are looking to recruit a Mechanical Design Engineer with immediate effect.
The role of Mechanical Design Engineer will involve:
- Using Autodesk Inventor to create 3D models
- Using Autodesk Inventor to create layout designs
- Creating 2D manufacturing drawings
- Altering current designs to meet client needs
- Producing user manuals
- Site surveys
To be successful in your application for this Mechanical Design Engineer role, you will need to:
- Be able to work with CAD to create 3D and 2D drawings (AutoDesk package or SolidWorks)
- To have knowledge of metal fabrication
- To work well under pressure and a be team player
- Have a background in conveyors or bespoke machinery design
- To have experience in a design role
For this Mechanical Design Engineer Role the following benefits are on offer:
- £45,000 - £55,000 Per Annum
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays to be taken flexibly
- 13:30 finish on a Friday
- Pension contributions
- Direct mentorship from the Managing Director of the company
If you’re interested please apply online, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on +447892789449
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation