Mechanical Design Engineer
Do you want to leave behind “old school” engineering environment and work for a fast paced and modern business, with a fantastic product and high-level technology?
Do you want to work in an environment that encourages and promotes autonomous working?
Then this will be for you!!
- Complex multidisciplined products that are 2nd to none in their industry.
- This organisation is constantly looking to improve and develop their product line and ways of manufacturing.
The products and applications are often quite diverse, which means that this is a very interesting place to work, and you can also see the fruits of your labour in front of you as a lot of the manufacturing and build process is done on site.
It’s crucial that the right people are brought into the business as it’s a fantastic team and they’re great at what they do:
You should be flexible and dynamic in your approach, and bring energy and drive to your work. Key requirements are;
- Mechanical qualification
- Experience designing sheet metal
- 3D Cad user
- Piece part modelling of mechanical components
- Detailing dimensions and tolerances
- Full assembly drawings
- Provide support to the sales department in the preparation of technical submissions for quotations and to generate design costings and assist in costing for production work
- To provide technical support during build, testing and commissioning
Salary and Benefits
£25-30k + private healthcare, pension etc.
Market leading manufacturer in an exciting and massively expanding sector. Part of a larger group - just undergone massive growth and set to expand in the UK and internationally. A genuine opportunity to join a truly dynamic and progressive company with excellent prospects that also retains an inclusive and friendly atmosphere.
How to Apply
Interviews are happening locally immediately, so don't delay! For further details please contact Matthew Townend by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or send your CV by clicking 'Apply'.
** Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position **
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.