Mechanical Design Engineer
£35 - 45k
Are you looking to work for a family-orientated engineering specialist who will offer a genuine career opportunity with the chance to work on a variety of complex projects?
Do you want to join a business that genuinely cares but is also commercially successful and innovative?
Then this is for you….
• This is a forward-thinking company that has a full order book so it’s very secure.
• The company is busy and vibrant – it’s genuinely a “nice place to work”.
This business is in a period of strategic growth, through delivery of their engineered offering so can offer a stable career.
What you need:
The main requirements for the role are that you have a good understanding of designing complex engineered products and you’re a great team player. This is a technical role that needs a qualified engineer to find solutions to complex problems.
- Experience designing complex systems / mechanisms / moving parts
- Track record of working for an engineering business designing using 3D software
• Designing complex mechanical equipment
• Using Solidworks to design solutions
• Working with the shop floor to get products made / problem solving
• Designing full systems
£35 - 45k + benefits
How to Apply?
If you’re highly motivated and open to new challenges, then apply now!
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.