Mechanical Design Engineer
Are you looking to work for a family-orientated engineering specialist who will offer a genuine career opportunity with the chance to work on a variety of complex projects?
Do you want to join a business that genuinely cares but is also commercially successful and innovative?
Then this is for you….
• This is a forward-thinking company that has a full order book so it’s very secure.
• The company is busy and vibrant – it’s genuinely a “nice place to work”.
This business is in a period of strategic growth, through delivery of their engineered offering so can offer a stable career.
What you need:
The main requirements for the role are that you have a good understanding of detailing or draughting engineered products and you’re a great team player. This is a technical role that needs a qualified engineer to find solutions to complex problems.
- Experience of designing complex process plant equipment
- Able to carry out hand calculations
- Track record of working for an engineering business designing using Solidworks
• Designing complex mechanical equipment
• Using Solidworks to design solutions
• Designing sheet metal fabricated and precision engineered components
• Plant layouts
£35-40k + benefits
How to Apply?
If you’re highly motivated and open to new challenges, then apply now!!
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation