Mechanical Design Engineer
£40 – 50k
Are you looking to work for an established engineering specialist who will offer a genuine career opportunity with the chance to work on a variety of complex projects?
Do you want to join a business that is innovative and is also commercially successful & growing?
Are you interested in new and emerging technologies?
Then this is for you….
• This is a forward-thinking company that has a full order book so it’s very secure.
• The company is busy and vibrant – it’s genuinely a “nice place to work”.
This business is in a period of strategic growth, through delivery of their engineered offering so can offer a stable career and can progress beyond the Mechanical Design Engineer role – this business has an excellent track record of delivering on their employees’ progression aspirations.
What you need:
The main requirements for the Mechanical Design Engineer are that you have a good understanding of leading teams to design complex engineered products and you’re a great team player. This is a technical role that needs an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to find solutions to conceptual problems.
- Experience designing complex systems / mechanisms / moving parts
- Track record of heading up teams to deliver commercially viable and innovative solutions
The Role for the successful Mechanical Design Engineer:
- Designing complex full systems
- Using Solidworks to design solutions
- Working with the shop floor to get products made / problem solving
- Working with high technology products
- Performing calculations
£40 - 50k + benefits
How to Apply?
If you’re highly motivated and open to new challenges, then apply now!
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation