Mechanical Design Engineer
Job Type Permanent
Salary £30000 - £40000 per year + Agile working (3 in the office 2 at home) + Generous overtime pay + Flexible holiday policy + Pension contribution
Contact Bav Patel
Call 07704 543 752
Reference BP 001
ATA Recruitment are working with a leading turnkey project management company and process engineering business. Due to investment the company are growing rapidly and are on the verge of becoming a £100 million business. As a result of their expansion and growth we are currently supporting the business in the recruitment of a Mechanical Design Engineer.
- As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be part of an established team with both experienced and graduate engineers.
- Key responsibilities for a Mechanical Design Engineer will be:
- Developing the sketches from the process team into full P&ID Schematic diagrams using AutoCAD P&ID
- 3D modelling of process plants on AutoCAD Plant
- Design of bespoke items, component modelling creating manufacturing drawings for items to be fabricated
- Provide detailed plan layouts of sites
- The Mechanical Design Engineer must possess:
- A mechanical engineering qualification with experience
- The desire to work towards a chartership
- Experience working on engineering equipment projects
- Experience with 3D design package
- For the Mechanical Design Engineer role, you will receive:
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Agile working (three days in the office, two days at home)
- Company Contribution Pension Scheme
- 25 days Holiday, you can work bank holidays and use the holiday elsewhere
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation