Mechanical Design Engineer - Autocad
Are you looking to work for a family-orientated engineering specialist who will offer a genuine career opportunity with the chance to work on a variety of complex projects?
Do you want to join a business that has a confirmed order book for the next few years?
Are you looking for a move to a business that has a clear succession plan into a senior role?
Then this is for you….
• This is a forward-thinking company that has a full order book so it’s very secure.
• The company is busy and vibrant – it’s genuinely a “nice place to work”.
This business is in a period of strategic growth, through delivery of their engineered offering so can offer a stable career.
What you need:
The main requirements for the role are that you have a good understanding of detailing or draughting precision engineered products and you’re a great team player. This is a technical role that needs a qualified engineer to find solutions to complex problems.
- Experience of designing precision mechanical products that are manufactured
- Track record of working for an engineering business designing using Autocad 2D
• Designing complex mechanical equipment
• Using autocad 2D to design solutions
• Designing sheet metal fabricated and precision engineered components
• R&D and concept design activities
£28 – 32k + benefits
How to Apply?
If you’re highly motivated and open to new challenges, then I need to speak to you on 0113 2437372 – ask for Matt Townend.