Mechanical Engineer – Installation & Commissioning
circa £34,000 - £36,000 per annum
6 Months Temporary to Permanent
Derby & Regular Overseas Travel
- Exciting innovative business
- Long term opportunity
- Immediate start
Are you an experienced Mechanical Installation & Commissioning Engineer looking to for your next opportunity with an innovative forward-thinking business? My client has developed a unique process to increase the use of sustainable sources of biomass to replace coal and natural gas.
The role of the Mechanical Engineer will include:
- Reviewing the P&IDs for the plant
- Creating and putting together relevant compliance documentation
- Procurement of parts from existing and new suppliers
- Inspection of components prior to installation
- Installation of processing and handling equipment
- Oversee suppliers FAT’s and SAT’s
- Commissioning onsite
- Overseeing works carried out by sub-contractors onsite
- Providing update reports to internal and external stakeholders
Skills & Experience Required:
- 3+ years’ experience as a Mechanically biased Installation and Commissioning Engineer
- Worked with material handling and or processing equipment within Waste to Energy, Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Mining, Quarrying, Recycling or Petrochem
- Experience working to ATEX and DSEAR regulations
- Understanding of SCADA controlled process facilities
- Mechanical or Process Engineering qualification – minimum HNC/HND
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Strong organisational skills
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org I can also be contacted directly on 07814889567. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.