- £33,000 - £42,000
- Company bonus
- Pension (up to 10% matched)
- Healthcare single or family + life assurance
- Stock options
- 26 days’ leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Option to buy an additional 5 days leave or sell
- Agile working
- Immediate start
Established for over 25 years, my client is a market leader in the supply of process engineering systems to a variety of sectors such as O&G, Offshore, Offshore Wind, Marine, Power Stations/Power Plants and Hydro-Processing customers and many more. This multi-million-pound manufacturing business has gone from strength to strength and even throughout COVD-19, this organisation and the larger parent company have bucked the downward trend and are still in a growth phase. This fantastic achievement is down to the products and services my client offers as well as a testament to the solid relationships they have forged with their customers over the years.
Having recently recruited for this business, I can first-hand say they are a true investor in their staff, they offer a fantastic training programme and opportunities for you to progress into leadership roles should you wish to do so.
For further information and a confidential call, please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The role of the Mechanical Engineer will be as follows:
- Assisting in the preparation and review of proposal scope documents, producing technical recommendation reports, reviewing sales proposal client feedback, and engaging with clients and sub-contractors during pre-contract and post-contract discussions
- Responsible for reviewing, digesting and technical translation of customer-specific requirements
- Responsible for creating Process Calculations and Process Flow Diagrams
- Responsible for defining and producing P&ID’s, producing pump sizing calculations, equipment data sheets and process equipment specifications
- Responsible for the selection and detailing of valves, instruments, equipment schedules, and technical appraisals of supplier proposals and designs.
- Preparation of mechanical and hydraulic designs; supported by calculations and references
- Responsible for supplying work to the Design team in preparation of plant layout drawings including civil construction requirement details, pipework system designs, chemical storage and transfer system arrangements, compressed air treatment systems and pneumatic controls system designs
- To comply with, support and develop the Company Quality Assurance System – BS EN:ISO 9001:2008
The ideal Mechanical Engineer will have a combination of the following:
- Mechanical Engineer, Lead Mechanical Engineer, Principal Mechanical Engineer or a Mechanical Project Engineer type background
- A suitable engineering qualification such as Apprentice, time served Engineer, ONC, HNC or degree level
- A track record in working with fluid or air flow products or systems such as O&G, water, marine, power energy, energy to waste, petrochemical, food, beverage or anywhere there is a P&ID involvement
- Based or commutable to Monmouthshire
The company and benefits:
Established for over 30 years, this company is recognised as a market leader not only in the UK but across the world. You will be joining a business offering a lucrative benefits package and an excellent training programme where you will have the autonomy to manage projects as you see fit as well as working for a company that is a true “investor in people”.
How to apply:
Please click “apply” or for further information, please email an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation