Special purpose machinery
Based in Halesowen
Minimum of 50 hours per week
The role of a Mechanical Fitter will include the following:
- Accurately build new machinery from engineering drawings & general assembly drawings
- Precision assembly of sub-assemblies
- General fitting work
- Drilling & Tapping
- Work to tight tolerances
The candidate must possess the following skills & experience to be considered for this role:
- Able to work from Engineering drawings
- Experience candidate able to hit the ground running and work autonomously
- Strong team player with good work ethic
- Overhead Crane license (Desirable)
- Able to multi task and prioritise own work load
- Adhere to Company Health and Safety policies
- Good communication skills
What is in it for you?
- A chance to be involved in a variety of projects
- A lot of overtime available
- High chance of contract extensions
- Monday to Friday working hours
I am extremely keen to speak to all Machine Tool Fitters who match the above description so please either give me a call or email me!
+44(0) 1164 783860
+44(0) 7775 404105
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.