30-35k + OT UP TO 10K + PENSION + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY
With over 70 years’ experience in the design, manufacture and installation of highly specialised automated machinery, this business has built an excellent reputation for quality and producing cutting edge technology for a wide variety of sectors. With a multimillion-pound global turnover and sites in 20 different countries, the UK division is on track to deliver their 2020 budget despite these unprecedented times and is looking ahead to 2021 with the addition of another Mechanical Fitter to the team.
As the Mechanical Fitter your role will be:
- The assembly of bespoke automation systems ranging from 10K up to 1m.
- These systems will be for a variety of applications in Automated Distribution, Pharmaceutical, Medical, Defence and other sectors across the UK
- 80% build and 20% install and commissioning
- Build of small complex sub-assemblies, and large assemblies
- Working from bill of materials, manufacturing drawings, general arrangement drawings, pneumatic and hydraulic schematics
- For large projects the build can take up to 6 months
- Test and commissioning, this could be up to 2 weeks but only Monday to Friday
The ideal Mechanical Fitter will need:
- A mechanical apprenticeship or Level 3
- Experience in the build of special purpose machinery
- Comfortable with both pneumatics and hydraulics
- Enjoy autonomy
The ideal Mechanical Fitter will work closely with a member of the team who has 30 years’ experience in the business. You will get full support and training to smooth your transition into the role. As you develop competence in the role you will be given responsibility for bigger more complex builds. The business also likes to promote from within, so for those who aspire to more there could be scope for development technically or into other departments
If you’re interested please apply online, send your CV to Christian.firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0116 216 7006
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.