Mechanical Fitter – £17.50 - £20 per hour
SPM Assembly and installation
6 Month Contract – based Warwickshire – October start
This high-tech company is going through a period of expansion despite the economic challenges several businesses face at this current time. After several new project wins, this organisation are looking to grow their assembly team to ensure that they can continue to deliver a first-rate service to their clients across the UK. If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please call Steve Harrhy on 07827295376 or email your CV to email@example.com
The responsibilities of the Mechanical Fitter will involve the following:
- 80% assembly of special purpose machinery
- 20% involved in the installation and commissioning of the machinery
- Building small and large complex assemblies
- Working from a bill of materials, general arrangement drawings and assembly drawings
- Use a wide range of hand tools including manual machine tools
- Involved in small and large projects ranging in value from £100k - £1m
- Test and commissioning of the equipment on site, so the contractor may need to stay away from home.
The Mechanical Fitter will need to have the following skills & experience:
- Previous experience in assembly of special purpose machinery
- Mechanical qualification – C&G, HND, Apprenticeship.
- Capable of reading assembly drawings and other engineering drawings
- Team player / high work ethic / desire to get the project completed
- Desire & ability to learn.
What the company can offer the contractor:
- Competitive hourly rate.
- A quick opportunity to start.
- Opportunity for contract extensions
- Rapidly growing company offering a challenging working environment
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. I can also be contacted directly on 07827295376. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.