LOCATION: West Yorkshire
SALARY: £28,963 + £2200 annual bonus
SHIFT PATTERN: Day shift
The company offer amazing benefits such as:
- 25 days holiday + 8 statutory days
- 9% Pension contribution
- Life assurance
- In house training
- Great health care package
- Death in service
We are currently recruiting skilled or experienced mechancial assembly fitters for our client who is based in West Yorkshire.
Our client is a global manufacture within the FMCG industry, who have recently invested over £12 million pound into their brand-new purpose-built site.
With an approximate £16 million turnover and a fleet of over 350 employees. Our client is now in search of multiple assembly fitters to join their team.
THE ROLE OF A MECHANCIAL FITTER:
The job responsibilities will consist of:
- Building Sub assembly’s using standard sop’s and fixtures.
- Preparing painted components prior to assembly, such as re-tapping, reaming and cleaning machine surfaces.
- Marking off, drilling and tapping.
- Routing steel and nylon pipework as directed.
- Unpacking parts and equipment
- Fitting of non-electrical machine services prior to testing.
- Using sealants as directed.
- Non-electrical stripping of machines prior to despatch.
- Assisting in the loading and unloading of equipment onto wagons as directed.
- To complete all shift Documentation as required during assembly of component.
- Preparing components for painting (washing and masking)
- Fitting exterior equipment: examples include nameplates, labels, guard switches, guarding, hydraulic hoses, auxiliary pumps.
THE IDEAL MECHANICAL FITTER:
We are looking for a mechanical fitter who:
- has completed a NVQ level 3 mechanical qualification.
- Has completed an apprenticeship.
- Time served mechanical / assembly fitter are encouraged to apply.
- Has experience working in a factory setting.
- Can read schematic drawings.
If you think you are the right mechanical assembly fitter for this market leader, please apply and send your CV via email to email@example.com or website
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation