Role: Mechanical Fitter
Shift: Monday-Friday Days
Salary: £48,000 + Annual Bonuses + O.T.
Would you like to join a constantly growing company which offers tonnes of investment in machinery and personal career development?
Are you the type of Mechanical Fitter who appreciates tailored on-the-job training to enhance your skillset?
Our client is a major global player in waste management processing and material recycling, producing billions in turnover yearly despite being formed less than 75 years ago. They employ thousands of employees in hundreds of locations worldwide, reinvesting at least £1 million each year back into the business. Our client is looking for another motivated Mechanical Fitter to join their strong maintenance function!
As a Mechanical Fitter, your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Confidently fault finding on mechanical components such as hydraulic power pack units, conveyors, bearings, shafts, pulleys, gearboxes etc.
- Working on shredders, sheers, presses, magnetic cranes, mobile plant equipment, granulators etc.
- Performing routine PPM checks, reactive maintenance, continuous improvement etc.
- Calibrating equipment to ensure its accuracy
The ideal Mechanical Fitter will have the following:
- A recognised mechanical/engineering qualification
- Experience with, or a flexible mindset for, working with heavy machinery
- An open attitude to working in any type of environment
- Any type of welding experience is beneficial, though not essential
The company also discloses numerous benefits for the role of Mechanical Fitter which include:
- A generous salary with plenty of overtime opportunities to maximise your earnings!
- A strong budget dedicated solely for personalised on-site training (welding, processing technology etc.) applied from your very first day
- A healthy contribution towards your pension
- Clear career progression – a clear path for you to climb the ladder and progress your career should you desire
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation