Mechanical Fitter – Bedford
£17 p/h - £18 p/h (Umb/Ltd)
The role is outside of IR35
1 month rolling contract
Lots of hours available
Mechanical Fitter/Automotive/Pneumatics from component level
The Mechanical Fitter will be responsible for the following:
- The role will be building machinery from the ground up – 100% of the role will be hands on building, working from engineering drawings.
- You will be assembling and fitting and working with Jigs, Fixtures and Tool Assemblies/.
- Work may also involve assembly of robots -they work around a cylinder which is pneumatically controlled.
- You will then work as a team to build the sub-assemblies and assemblies onto the main machine.
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Be an experienced Mechanical Fitter with mechanical assembly experience.
- Have experience of building special purpose machinery from the ground up.
- Experience with pneumatics
- Automotive experience (Desirable)
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Challenging and dynamic work environment.
- Chance of long term contract extensions
- Role is outside of IR35
This business Designs and manufactures bespoke, automated special purpose machinery for a variety of industries. They have grown massively over the years and now boast world renowned clients from across the globe.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com.
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.