Mechanical Fitter/Machine Tool Fitter
£17.98p/h per hour Ltd/Umbrella
Plus, overtime rates of x1.5
1 month rolling contract (Potential for long term extension)
To start immediately!
If you would like to work on some exciting automation projects building robotic cells, then please continue reading. My client is looking to hire an experienced Mechanical Fitter to come in and make a difference. Having recruited the most recent contractors for this company I can tell you that the likelihood of contract extensions is highly likely.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Working from engineering drawings you will be responsible for building the robotic cells.
- This will be assembly clamps and attachments -both sub-assemblies and assemblies.
- You will attach the assemblies of the turntables and other ancillary equipment that will be part of the cell.
- You will also have the potential opportunity of going to the site to install the cells.
You must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Mechanical Fitting experience
- Experience working from engineering drawings
- Machinery build experience
- The mechanical build of robotic cell experience
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Immediate start.
- Challenging and dynamic work environment.
- The potential for a long-term contract.
The client is a specialist integrator for automated machinery for the automotive industry.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com. I can also be contacted directly on 0116 2167005. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialize in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.