Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Day shift – Monday to Friday with odd weekend
£32,000 + OT OTE £36,000
24 days holiday + bank, 3%-5% pension and paid overtime.
I am working with a well establish business in Northampton who have been successfully growing since the 19th century. You can expect to work for a thriving company who will invest in you and care about their staff. This business have multiple sites and employ almost 1000 people. This is a family run company who still today many years later have the grandson of the founder running things with continued passion for their customers. In the current market they find themselves busier than ever and in need of an extra within the team.
As an Mechanical Maintenance Engineer you will:
- Work reactivity across the large site on breakdowns, as well as, on projects, PPMs and installs.
- You will be expected to fault find mechanically by visual checks, building raporre with the operatives and working methodically,
- You will need to change components like to like such as: bearings, shafts, rollers, chains, belts, motors, gearboxes.
- You will be expected to work within a team and help others out where you can.
- Have a strong understand of health and safety.
- You will need to be able to be confident at bench work and using hand tools to make parts where needed.
To be successful in your application you must have the following skills or attributes:
- Time served Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer.
- Must be able to fault find on electrical systems using a multi meter.
- Must hold a Mechanical qualification (City & Guilds or higher).
If you require more information please contact Hayley Tibbetts on Hayley.firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.