Role – Maintenance / Engineering Manager
Salary - £40 000 - £ 50 000 (Candidate dependant) + 10% ANNUAL BONUS + 12% PENSION
Location – Sheffield
Shift Pattern – DAYS (Evenings & weekends off)
This company are a very well-established world leader in the mining and processing of Titanium dioxide – a pigment that is used in toothpaste, paint, plastic and paper. They are part of a larger group and offer the perks of a Global multinational company
This company are growing and expanding at a rapid rate, employing over 7000 staff worldwide and they have plants all over the world. This plant alone employs over 2000 staff and is a top Tier COMAH facility. The company value there staff more than most and will allow you to remain motivated and be the best you can be, providing you with a new exciting challenge every day. They have a fantastic track record in the training, technical development and retention of their staff. They have also invested millions into growing their business and providing the best equipment and products for you to work with.
Your day to day responsibilities as a Maintenance / Engineering Manager will include:
• Provides front line leadership demonstrating company values and behaviours.
• Supervises employees to execute mechanical maintenance to a high work quality standard in accordance with the daily work schedule.
• Skilled at the diagnosis of all mechanical issues in the Plant/Area.
• Ensures that effects of emergent work are prioritized against schedule completion and breakdowns support is provided as needed.
• Collaborates with other Supervisors, Leaders and Coordinators to ensure overarching priorities are achieved.
• Ensures routine & other work management processes are completed and correctly documented.
• Ensures adherence with all regulatory requirements and champions effective safety/risk practices.
• Manages all related personnel actions (e.g. selection, training, succession planning, overtime, performance reviews, grievance procedures).
To be successful in your application to become a Maintenance / Engineering Manager you will need:
• Ideally COMAH but not as important for this role.
• A Strong leader who has managed small and large teams.
• Workshop and manufacturing experience.
• Preferably from a heavy industry background.
• Ideally Apprentice trained with a HNC / Degree level qualification or equivalent.
As a Maintenance / Engineering Manager you should expect:
• You will be joining a highly successful company who can offer a massive amount of stability, longevity and security.
• A great management team and structure who value their staff and bring out the best in you.
• One of the best training packages around, giving you the skills, knowledge, and expertise, you need to be successful in all aspects of your role. You will have the opportunity to gain some of the most sought-after qualifications.
• A great deal of opportunity for progression up the management ranks and into senior roles.
• A fantastic salary which will rarely be matched elsewhere for such a role.
• Many added benefits to the role including a bonus which will increase your annual take home pay by thousands and a pension scheme which contributes 12% of your salary.
• 25 PAID HOLIDAYS plus BANK HOLIDAYS off.
Please click apply or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
** You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.