Role: Metallurgical Test Technician - DAYS
Shifts: Days (early finish Friday)
Salary: £27 500
Location: Dronfield / Sheffield
Benefits: 33 HOLIDAYS + TRAINING + PROGRESSION IN TO MANAGEMENT + SICK PAY + MORE
- Working on the shop floor testing samples
- Routine sample preparation including cleaning and polishing
- Carrying out some mechanical testing / hardness testing and evaluating results
- Inputting information onto database
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Materials Science/Metallurgy or Materials based qualification
- Experience of metallurgy in a production environment preferred
- Good problem solving skills, analytical approach with good numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Able to follow processes and procedures to remain compliant with standards specifications
- Assisting with improvements to procedures and operating methods to increase efficiency
If you are intersted and believe you are right for the role please click Apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with an up to date CV or call 07775 404105.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.