MIG Welder x2
2-3 Month Contract - £20 PAYE or £25p/h UMBRELLA
Our client designs and manufactures a variety of special purpose machinery, predominantly to the power generation sector. Products range from noise reduction enclosures that house gas turbines, through to engine test cells that can run engines to destruction. They have clients all over the world, do on-shore and off-shore installations/projects. There is now a requirement for 3 MIG Welders to join the site in Heanor. If you think you may be suitable for this role, then please contact Abi Pywell on 07704543769, or email your CV to email@example.com.
The Role of MIG Welder will involve the following:
- MIG Welding.
- Welding 5-30mm mild steel. (Potentially carbon steel)
- Welding mainly fabricated parts (non-structural) and some basic structural
- Plating may be involved (Experience in this would be an advantage)
The MIG Welder will need the following:
- Experience in MIG Welding
- Experience in TIG Welding would be advantageous, but not essential
- Ideally time served with ASME IX certification, but not essential
- Worked with high tolerances
- Ability to come in and hit the ground running!
- Monday to Friday, 7-4
Benefits of working for this company will include:
- Potential to become a permanent role/extension
- Overtime available
- Large, global company
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website -
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. I can also be contacted on 07704543769.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation