MIG Welder – Derbyshire
6-month contract with realistic chances of long-term extension
£16 p/h (PAYE) or £21 p/h (Umbrella)
Weld test and immediate start
May require travel to customer sites (All expenses will be covered)
The MIG Welder will be responsible for the following:
- MIG welding
- Welding 5-30mm mild steel (Potentially carbon steel)
- Welding mainly fabricated parts (Non-structural) and some basic structural
- Plating may be involved (Experience of this would be an advantage)
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- MIG Welding experience – TIG would also be useful
- ASME IX would be advantageous
- Be hard working and focused
- Plating experience (Not essential but would be an advantage)
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Immediate start
- Challenging and dynamic work environment.
This business designs and manufactures a variety of special purpose machinery predominately to the power generation sector. They work with globally recognised clients across the world on both onshore and offshore installations and projects. They are an ever-growing company and have produced huge turnovers this year. They are now looking to hire two contract MIG Welders to start immediately on several critical projects.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation