Sutton In Ashfield/Mansfield
13 Week’s Temporary to Permanent
£11 per hour introductory rate with potential to rise
Overtime rates of x1.5 and x2
Lots of hours available
My client is a leading manufacturer of bespoke systems and equipment for a variety of sectors including Power, Food, Energy, Pharmaceutical and more.
Due to expansion and a full project book they are looking to add and experienced MIG Welder to their fabrication department on a Temp to Perm basis.
As a MIG Welder your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Fabrication, assembly, welding and sanding of all metal components for a range of bespoke projects
- Working to 2mm thin Gauge specifications
- Operating various types of machinery including CNC Punch, Presses and Laser Machines
- Working closely and reporting to the Works Supervisor and Lead Operative
- Work to the specific job pack information as per the client’s requirements
- Comply with quality procedures and ISO 9001 requirements
To be considered for this role you must possess the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in sheet metal or thin plate fabrication/welding
- Previous welding experience of thin gauge mild steel
- Able to quickly learn new processes and procedures
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com. I can also be contacted directly on 0116 2167005. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialise in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.