Mobile Electrical Service Engineer
Sutton in Ashfield – Travelling Nationwide
13 Weeks Temporary to Permanent
£14.17 p/h + holiday pay
Potential to earn over £35,000 p/a
(Excellent overtime rates, and a lot of overtime available)
Our client in Sutton in Ashfield is looking for 4 Mobile Electrical Service Engineers to join their site.
If you think you may be suitable for this role, then please contact Abi Pywell on 07704543769, or email your CV to email@example.com.
The Role of Mobile Electrical Service Engineer will involve the following:
- If the individual doesn’t have the experience working with the specific products, they will be trained on site for 6 months, before moving on to mobile work.
- Arriving to site in Sutton in Ashfield, collecting the parts for the job, and take a can to the site required (accommodation, food allowance, and travel paid for – company has own fleet of vans)
- Site work could last anywhere from a couple of days to a few weeks
- Travelling to site where the company have installed their products
Varied roles on site include:
- Modification and maintenance of switchgear
- Maintaining switchboards
- Complete electrical installation/commissioning on site
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will need the following:
- Electrical Qualification – Level 3 NVQ / Apprentice Trained
- OR JIB Card / Electrical degree
- Electrical maintenance experience
- Service, installation, commissioning experience
- Would also look at an individual with domestic electrical experience
- Happy to work away and travel
Benefits of working for this company will include:
- Overtime rates at 1.5x after 8 hours a day – 1.5x on Saturdays, 2x on Sundays
- Potential to earn over £35,000 with overtime
- Own van provided, £35 p/d food allowance, accommodation and travel covered.
- Family-owned business
- Well looked after employees
- Willing to train someone junior for 6 months at the site, before moving onto mobile work
- Amazing training and development opportunities
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website -
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. I can also be contacted on 07704543769.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation