Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer
LOCATION: West Yorkshire
SALARY: £33,000 K - £34000K + Overtime with earning potential up to £40,000 K
SHIFT PATTERN: Panama shift
Other attractive benefits include:
- 8.5 % pension contribution.
- Inhouse and external training available.
- 23 days holidays + 8 statutory day
We are looking for a multi skilled maintenance engineer for a role based in West Yorkshire.
Our client is a global company who own multiple sites throughout the UK. They have recently invested millions into this specific site, which means you will be working on new, state of the art machinery and older machines.
This company is a forward thinking business who have not only invested into their products but are advocates for upskilling and offering training to their employees.
THE ROLE OF AN MULTISKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER.
The job responsibilities will consist of:
- An understanding of process equipment.
- Attending and actively participating in production meetings.
- Completing daily maintenance duties on factory equipment.
- Fulfilling planned preventative maintenance
- Fault finding and repairing damaged or broken machinery.
- Working mechanically on components such as:
- Working on electrical components such as, PLC’S, motors etc…
- Using PLCs to assist with maintenance duties.
- Being hands on and proactive.
THE IDEAL MULTISKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER.
We are looking for a multiskilled maintenance engineer who:
- Has a minimum qualification of an electrical or/ mechanical NVQ Level 3.
- Has completed an apprenticeship.
- Has experience working in an industrial factory.
- Is competent with their mechanical and electrical skillset.
- Is keen to do overtime.
- Is keen to develop their skill set.
- Is looking for an opportunity for progression.
- Is efficient and can work diligently.
If you think you are the right multiskilled maintenance engineer for this market leader, please apply and send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or website
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.