Role – Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Location – Huddersfield/Halifax Surroundings
Salary - £38k plus overtime.
Shifts – Double Days
Benefits – plenty of ongoing on the job training + overtime + onsite parking and much more!
My client is a multi-million-pound FMCG manufacturer based in, West Yorkshire supplying in to the major industrial and manufacturing firms across the globe. This is a great opportunity for an experienced electrical maintenance engineer with a good level of fault-finding skills, including going in to control panels and replacing like for like within a FMCG production environment. This company are keen to train and develop their engineers in house and turn them in to industry experts.
This position will suit a maintenance engineer who enjoys a challenge and wants to help improve maintenance efficiency whilst taking advantage of continuous training programmes and career developments.
Key responsibilities for the maintenance engineer:
- Reactive and planned maintenance on; conveyors, hydraulics, pneumatics, and much more
- Upgrade of new plant equipment
- Maintain a high standard of record keeping of all repairs and services
- Dismantle, inspect, and overhaul equipment as required by preventative maintenance
Requirements of the maintenance engineer:
- Recognised electrical qualification, NVQ Level 3 as a minimum
- Computer literate
- Health and Safety conscious
- Good level of electrical and mechanical fault finds and repairs
- Servicing TPM performance
- Able to fault find and carry out very basic diagnostics on PLC’s
If you feel you have the right skill sets and would like to be considered for this maintenance engineer position, please either hit apply or email me your CV to Dalvir.email@example.com
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation