Electrically qualified Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Excellent Salary + Pension + OT
Selby, Howden, Goole area
- Are you an experienced electrical maintenance engineer from an automated manufacturing backgound?
- Do you want to work for a large FMCG manufacturing business?
Then apply now. My client can interview immediately.
ATA Recruitment are working with a large, well established manufacturing company that still have that family run feel about it and everyone pulls together in a great team environment.
There has been a lot of money invested in this plant over recent years and as a result you will be working on state of the art automated production machinery.
- As an electrical maintenance engineer, you will maintain all the production and packaging machinery to a high standard.
- There will be both planned and reactive maintenance duties and you will be tasked with all kinds of electrical and mechanical breakdowns
- This is a fast paced, fully automated site so you will be expected to work with, and fault find on PLC controlled equipment
- Electrical Apprenticeship
- Factory maintenance experience
- Flexible to work shifts
- The successful electrical maintenance engineer can expect an excellent salary with opportunity to earn plenty of OT
- Job security is key here, staff retention is extremely high and a large proportion of the work forces have been here 20 years+
- Training and development opportunities including internal and external training courses and qualifications
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.