Multi Skilled Maintenance engineer.
Job Title: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer Either Electrical or Mechanical Bias
Salary: 47.5k + overtime @1.5 and 2.0 + training offered and other benefits!
Job Type: Full Time
Our client is a leading parcel delivery business looking for a skilled and motivated Maintenance Engineer to join our team. As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of our delivery equipment, while minimizing downtime and ensuring maximum efficiency.
- As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer your role will be:
- Reducing equipment breakdown duration and reduce the frequency of breakdowns. You will carry out basic fault finding and planned preventative maintenance on the automated production line equipment to rectify any minor faults.
- Fault finding mechanically on Conveyors, monorail systems and pneumatic equipment the majority cases you will replace components like for like.
- Fault finding electrically with a multi meter and reading electrical schematics. you will also be responsible for the sites preventative maintenance and responding to ad hoc requests for repairs whilst on shift.
- Completion of Risk Assessment/Method Statements and Point of Work Risk Assessments. Working on Conveyors, beumers, sorters, conveyors and booms, barcodes readers, high speed cameras.
- The ideal multi skilled maintenance engineer will have the following:
- A recognized qualification in mechanical or electrical engineering
- Read electrical drawings.
- Knowledge of hydraulic systems, mechanical components, and pneumatic systems.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Open to forces candidate and anyone who has worked in some form of manufacturing.
- In house training including PLC training
- Unrivalled job security
- State of the art machinery and equipment
- Fri, sat, sun off every other week.
We offer a competitive salary, along with opportunities for career development and advancement. If you are a self-starter with a passion for delivering high-quality maintenance services, please submit your application today If you are a maintenance engineer, then interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation