Role: Electrical Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Either Elec or Mech Bias)
£46,000 - £47,000 + 6% pension + subsidised canteen + 3x life assurance
Shift: 4 on 6 off 2 days 2 nights
Our client is a world class manufacturing business with multiple sites worldwide. The site in Warrington is state of the art and they are continuously investing in new machinery, plant upgrades and automation, they have large and experienced maintenance department, and are looking for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join the team.
Your day-to-day responsibilities as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will include:
- Carry out repairs on machines as part of breakdown or preventative maintenance.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork and maintenance logs are completed correctly and accurately in accordance with company procedure.
- Work on electrical systems including 415 control panels, invertors, drives, safety circuits, relays.
- Mechanically you will be working on conveyors, bearings and motors.
Requirements of an Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
To be successful in your application as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer you must have the following skills or attributes:
- Must be a qualified engineer (NVQ Level 3 Electrical or Mechanical minimum)
- Must have previous experience working as a Maintenance Engineer
- You must be a strong problem solver and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
As a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will expect:
- Fantastic security and pay.
- 6% pension
- Great Training Offered
- Subsidised canteen
- 3x life assurance
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation